Sunday 15 August 2010

I CAN FIX IT!

Never underestimate human ingenuity!

Bookshelf cracking under the weight?
 I can fix that!


>

Can't afford a real GPS?  I can fix
 that!

>

>

 No ice chest?  I can fix
 that!


Can't read the ATM screen?  I can
> fix that!

>

>

Car imported from the wrong country?
> I can fix that!

>

>

Satellite go out in the rain?  I
> can fix that!

>

>

Need a hotplate?  I can fix that!!
>

>

Wiper motor burned out?  I can fix
> that!

>

>

Display rack falling over?  I can
> fix that!

>

>

 ?


>    

Desk overloaded?  I can fix that!
>

>

Car can't be ordered with the "
> Woody " option?  I can fix that!

>

>

Exhaust pipe dragging?  I can fix
> that!

>

>

Gotta feed the baby AND do the laundry?
> I can fix that!

>

>

Cables falling behind the desk?  I
> can fix that!

>

>

No skatepark in town?  I can fix
> that!

>

>

Got anything else that needs fixin'?



Posted via email from Fragments

No comments: